Software Quality Engineer - Perm position in Mexico City, Mexico
If you are a Software Quality Engineer - with experience AND current work authorization to work in Mexico, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Although this is primarily a remote position; candidates must live in Mexico City, MX area. Please do not apply if you don't already have work authorization to work in Mexico.
Outstanding leadership, team and company based in USA.
Position location in Mexico City, Mexico. (Can work remotely from your home in Mexico City)
- Onsite position, but flexible time in and out.
- Work includes leading technology options and career growth.
- Excellent career with USA stable and growing company!
- Mentally stimulating environment!
Who are we? We are the leading provider of financial products as well as elite software products in revenue recognition software. Our applications enables companies to manage and present financial state of their business ethically, more efficiently and productively.
- This position will report to the VP of Technology and Development! Engineers and leader promote a collaborative and respectful working environment!
Our team is seeking a talented Software Engineer with at least 3+++ years experience.
Base salary DOE.
What You Will Be Doing
In this key role of Quality Assurance Engineer; you will participate in the design and development of test plans and testing automation for the financial software application suite.
This is a great collaborative position and will work with other members of a team to develop reliable testing solutions using the technologies and methodologies that can be utilized to promote automated regression testing.
- Development of test cases.
- We need candidates to have worked with C# code at some point.
- Developing and executing test automation processes and solutions.
- Testing of applications.
- Testing and debugging applications as needed.
- Work with the development and SOA teams.
- Documentation and communication of test designs.
What You Need for this Position
Please do not apply if you don't already have current work authorization to work in Mexico.
We are looking for candidates to have at least 3 ++ years experience with knowledge and skills to include:
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written.
- Minimum of 3++ years SQA experience
-Experience with Test Automation tools -Nunit and Selenium
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Jira a big plus
- Experience working with SCRUM teams
- We need candidates to have some experience working with C# code please!
Knowledge and experienced with the following:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent problem solving skills to diagnose product issues.
- Ability to work effectively within a small team.
- Communication with customers will also be required on a limited basis.
- Software Quality Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Test Automation
- Application Testing
- Test Plans
- test designs
Must have current work authorization to work in Mexico.
What's In It for You
- Great Career and company!
- Work in Mexico City, Mexico!
- Great management and team culture
- Base salary, 401k, Health Insurances and etc.
Please FULLY COMPLETE THE APPLICATION QUESTIONS INCLUDING THE SELF ASSESSMENT ASAP! Complete applications will receive priority! We'd like to get you set up for an interview ASAP if you'd like this opportunity and are a suitable candidate! There are 4 short questions. Should take you no more than 4-8 min max!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to [email protected]
So, if you are a Software Quality Engineer - with experience AND have current work authorization to work in Mexico, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.