Ciudad de México
Travel Required: 00% - 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Job Description Summary:
Location: Flexible within Latin America
Why being part of Coca-Cola Latin America?
We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest growing large consumer goods company in Latin America. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt,
so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
What you’ll do for us:
As this is a new position, this individual will develop new approaches to solve the problems that might arise. Problems typically are not well defined, and require innovative approaches to solve them, as well as the ability to identify patterns that lead to business implications.
- Capabilities - Envision the future of the system to define and build today the capabilities plan needed for that future. This position will help to shape the LATAM Digital Transformation vision and translate it into a capability roadmap within the Latin America Group to capture growth.
- Consumers Solutions - Understand consumer’s needs through real insights and provide digital solutions to satisfy them. Stay ahead in consumer’s expectations and constantly improve and reinvent the KO digital value proposition
- New business Models -Define new technologies to explore within the digital landscape. Identify trends and new B2C business models in other markets to Test,
learn and evaluate process to scale them in Latam
- Engage - Engage KO System senior leaders into the Digital Transformation vision and connect & engage with multifunctional teams: Marketing, Platform Services, Human Resources, Cultural Transformation, Value-to-market, Operations while creating the Digital Transformation strategy and capabilities roadmap
- Develop MVPs - Evaluate and Lead B2C new projects and pilots to test learn and define the scale process of new business models for consumers
- Create, deploy and evolve the Digital Transformation capabilities for Latin America and collaborate in designing the Digital Transformation long term vision.
- Holistic O2O Strategy - Work in collaboration with O2O business to consumer and business to business teams to set the foundations for winning in the short term, while creating the long term
- Internal communication complexities, given the regional scope. Role must lead and coordinate cross functional teams and engage with roles such as:
- Senior leaders
- Product squads (eCommerce, Conversational Commerce, etc)
- Human Resources
- Value to Market
- Cultural Transformation
- Platform Services
- Global O2O (Offline to Online)
- O2O leaders
- External (Coca-Cola Bottlers): responsible for leading and communication the Digital Strategy. Main contacts within the Bottling System:
- General Managers and CEOs (for vision and brand strategy purposes)
- Digital Transformation leaders
- External (Agencies and partners):
responsible for leading Digital Transformation agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years leading Digital Transformation processes
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Business development or Digital platforms experiences
- High-performing and highly capable professional that will lead the Digital Transformation strategy for Coca-Cola across Latam for achieving our ambition: be the most digitally relevant CPG for our customers and consumers in LATAM.
- Holistic, business thinking in order to anticipate digital trends to capture value and discern between those and temporary fades.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with:
- Capabilities creation
- Technology workbench and application
- Design, Plan, Implement & Execute Business Strategy
- Information Technology
- Trends understanding. Quantitative & Qualitative Studies.
- Data Acumen
- Innovation Process
- Stakeholder management
- Digital experience preferred
- Leadership Skills
- Operations And Franchise Leadership
What we can do for you:
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Powerade, Fuzetea and more!
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, and restaurants
- Purpose Driven:
Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Skills: Agency Management, Analytical Problem Solver, Collaborative Leadership, Communication, Connections Planning, Cross-Functional Teams, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Display, Digital Media, Financial Acumen, Google Analytics, Influencing Decisions, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Strategies, Microsoft Office, Negotiations, Paid Search Marketing, Programmatic, Project Management,
Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Video Solutions
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.