About the role
What you need to know:
- Profitability analysis for several lines of business in Ecuador, Puerto Rico and Caribbean to support the business in identifying deviations and trends in losses.
- Participate in the quarterly reserve valuation by identifying deviations, submitting loss ratios and interacting with controllers and FP&A; to ensure the adequacy of the reserves calculation within the systems.
- Participate in the annual DVR process on Statutory and US GAAP basis (reconciliation process, data transformation, analyze reinsurance structure, UEPR calculation)
- Participate in the quarterly estimation of Late Travel Premium for several entities in Latin America.
- Quarterly statutory reports for a run-off company in Argentina.
- Interact with Underwriting, Controllership, Claims department and FP&A; in the quarterly close and annual DVR process.
What we’re looking for:
- Great Experience in Actuary Activities
- Actuarial Reserving Experience
- Actuarial Reporting
- Data Base Handling
- English intermediate to advance proficiency
- SQL handling and usage
- Communication Skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.