Valle de Mexico
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions.
Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Position based in Mexico City or in Sahagun site ME
Frequent travels in Mexico and some travels in America Region 50 to 70% of the time
Frequent travel to Alstom site in Mexico
In the Supplier Quality Development (SQD) team,
belonging to Supplier Quality Department, you will be in charge of the SQD activities deployment for your scope within America Region.
The scope will be mainly supplier in Mexico state and depending workload other states in LAM.
Hierarchically reporting to the SQD Group Manager and working in close collaboration with Procurement teams and SQ teams, your missions will be to :
Deliver evaluation of Supplier’s industrial Processes off cycle Generic and Special Processes audits
- Deliver the audit plan for the Suppliers included in the SQD Priority List and manage the closing of the issues on time
- Ensure consistency of the audits delegated to other auditors for the suppliers belonging to his / her scope of responsibility (suppliers being part or not of the SQD Priority List)
- Achieve the SQD commitment and objectives related to Priority List in term of evaluation and qualification coverage, with adequate audits and Follow-up
Measure, Improve and sustain Quality performance of suppliers
- Consolidate and analyze the quality performance of the suppliers under its scope of responsibility
- Communicate to the suppliers their Quality Performance (e.g. performance letter, Quarterly Business Review,
- Drive, when nominated as leader, the Supplier Quality Escalation Process for the suppliers escalated (YELLOW / RED / Red With Resident) for its scope in case of local management of the escalation status, bring the adequate support to the ALSTOM Site
- Contribute to the Global Quality performance of the Suppliers all along the life cycle (FAI, NCE, Warranty) by identifying and implementing Quality development initiatives for the most strategic / critical suppliers
Leverage Supplier Quality network knowledge
- Be the worldwide Supplier Quality referent regarding the Suppliers and commodities under its responsibility and provide support for resolution of the critical issues or crisis.
- Contribute to the development of the Supplier Quality Network in partnership with other Supplier Quality departments
- Animate REX / Good practices & SQ community for the scope, including REX from project quality activities
- When relevant (eg. for Special Process experts or Special Process SQD referent or recognized by Quality Academy), bring its expertise to support worldwide supplier Quality network (trainings, qualifications, critical issues management, )
- Contribute to the definition and deployment of SQD tools, methods and Processes
- Promote Supplier Quality initiatives and Ways of Working across internal business partners and towards Suppliers.
- Apply and enforce the proper application of SQD standards across its network and on its scope
- Contribute to the Working Groups to continuously improve Supplier Quality Standards / Processes / Tools / Methodologies /
Profile Required :
- You have 5 to 10 years work experience in the industry, with experience in Industrial, Quality or Supplier Quality positions.
- You have a deep knowledge on problem solving tools and industrial processes / risks analysis.
- You will travel regularly on supplier sites (2 to 3 times per month, mainly in Europe).
- Fluent in English,
- You have leadership, good communication skills and the ability to work with a matrix organization.
- You are organized, with a process-oriented mindset and also customer oriented & reactive.
- You are recognized as a supportive team player.
We are looking for talents interested in new challenges, in the environment of Quality, Procurement and Suppliers, covering a worldwide perimeter.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment : Procurement, Operations