The Clorox Company
Ciudad de Tlalnepantla
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The National MT Manager delivers expectations and business results throung managing the Modern Trade Channels. The position is responsible for the leadership both internally and with the customer. Also,
leads the strategic and operational team plans to deliver balanced scorecard results. Ensures successful negotiation of AMPS and brand strategies/plans implementation. Reaches the NCS and volume objectives for each FY. Manage the trade spending budget and delivers the expected profit for CloroxKey Responsibilities
1. Delivers Clorox business expectations/targets and the Walmart Joint Business Plan KPI’s.
2. Ensures proper planning and execution internally and with Walmart across all formats.
3. Delivers both short term business results and sets Clorox up to win long-term.
4. Aligns the Walmart Joint Business Plan with Clorox’s objectives.
5. Delivers the profit Clorox expects utilizing a customer P&L.;
6. Management of Trade Spending per Company policy.
7. Owns the strategy and plans to increase Trade Spending efficiencies
8. Open and timely communication internally and with Walmart – No Surprises
9. Comply with Company Accounts Receivables objectives.
10. Owns AmpS results versus goals and execution.
11. Leads team to deliver the balanced scorecard (what Walmart wants and what Clorox wants).
12. Supports PS and S&OP; process.
13. Leads teamwork with Finance, PS, Marketing and Trade Marketing/CAS in aligning strategies and delivering balanced scorecard results with Walmart.Regularly aligns the balanced scorecard and help needed (including with Clorox Walmart International Team) with the Clorox Leadership Team including the Country GM.
14. Supports the Sales Director in business growth plans, development for Walmart and country long-term strategy.
Utilizes resources including the Clorox Walmart International Team
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
· 8 to 10 years of related experience in a multinational company.
· Sales, Trade Marketing, Business Analysis, and Forecasting background.
· 3 years minimum managing Walmart accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or EquivalentMore about Sales
Our high-performance team is responsible for the merchandising, assortment, pricing and shelving of our products. We use our extensive understanding of consumers, product categories and markets to help grow our retail customers’ businesses, drive profits and increase our consumer base.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
Poett® home care products
Fresh Step® cat litter
Glad® bags, wraps and containers
Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
RenewLife® digestive health products
Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
Clorox México se fundó en 1982. Contamos con un equipo de más de 275 personas, 1 planta productiva, 1 oficina corporativa y 1 centro de distribución. Nuestras marcas reconocidas son: Clorox, Poett, Kingsford Scoop Away, Liquid Plumr, Tylex, Fresh Step, 409, KC Masterpiece, Hidden Valley y Burt´s Bees.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
Making a positive impact
Clorox is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's New Plastics Economy Global Commitment. The company has been broadly recognized for its corporate responsibility efforts, named to the 2020 Axios Harris Poll 100 reputation rankings, Barron's 2020 100 Most Sustainable Companies list, and the Human Rights Campaign's 2020 Corporate Equality Index, among others. In support of its communities, The Clorox Company and its foundations contributed more than $25 million in combined cash grants, product donations and cause marketing in fiscal year 2020. For more information, visit TheCloroxCompany.com , including the Good Growth blog, and follow the company on Twitter at @CloroxCo
The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled