Honeywell International Inc.
Controllership Manager, Shanghai, FINC, Corp
· Lead Controllership efforts to establish a robust and effective control environment over the accounting for projects in APAC
· Coordinate with Proposal and Estimation (P&E;) teams, Project Management organization (PMO), Project Controls Organization (PCO) and Finance functions to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and any requirements for supporting documentation (complete booking package, etc.)
· Provide schedule of executive assistance (SEA) support to projects teams including correct interpretation and application of the schedule
· Conduct timely reviews of agreements (stand-alone or framework agreements, etc.)
and provide support on judgmental decisions for Order Booking (e.g., split project orders, timing, etc.)
· Ensure unusual terms and conditions (unfavorable billing milestones, cancellation clauses, etc.) are identified and flagged timely with a focus on identifying risks at the front-end or at the project bidding/assessment phase
· Support PMO, PCO and Finance functions on appropriate project set up in ERP systems
· Provide leadership in the regular projects and EAC reviews, ensuring timely identification of risk items, cost over-runs, requirements for Unpriced Change Orders waivers, etc.
· Develop an early warning/detection management operating system (MOS) to flag risk projects before they get into a negative EAC stage.
· Perform detailed analytical reviews of projects to better identify and understand project risks, including the potential for cost overruns, etc.
· Approve EAC changes in accordance with Honeywell Policy.
· Perform analytical procedures to validate sub-contracts related to projects are included in the EAC review.
· Verify appropriateness of revenue recognized and ensure business assumptions and expectations are adequately supported and documented.
· Support review of Unbilled and Trade AR reports and preparation/submittal of quarterly waivers to SBG Controllership
· Provide technical accounting guidance on projects, including splitting or combination of POs, appropriate project costs, appropriate revenue recognition methodology and timing of recognition
Support ERP deployment efforts as Subject Matter Expert
· Bachelors in Accounting and CPA
· 7+ years of overall accounting experience
· 3-5 years of Public Accounting experience
· Experience in technical accounting and business-related matters, including prior work at a global accounting firm or internal audit department of a Fortune 500corporation
· Expert knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and Internal Controls ( must )
· Solid analytical skills
· Ability to present complex analysis with clarity
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills; able to present to large groups of audiences
· Able to lead processes and make independent decisions based on policy guidance
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, SAP, Oracle , HyperionandExcel
· Highly customer-oriented with the drive to go the extra mile
Location:430 Li Bing Rd,Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park,Pudong,SH,Shanghai,SHANGHAI,201203,China
Business ServicesEmail this job
Send this job to yourself or a colleague.
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location 430 Li Bing Rd,Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park,Pudong,SH, Shanghai, SHANGHAI, 201203, China Finance HRD107338
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. Description:- Disbursement process across 100+ Asia Pacific entities complying with P2P policy- Ebank processing on bank platforms (local and international...
Location 430 Li Bing Rd,Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park,Pudong,SH, Shanghai, SHANGHAI, 201203, China Finance HRD104650
You will lead technology risk assessments, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across Honeywell's diversified organizations globally. Pre-audit planning. Independent...
Location 2 Richardson Place, North Ryde, NEW SOUTH WALES, 2113, Australia Business Services, Facilities & HSE HRD106907
But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of...
Location UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN, 59200, Malaysia Customer Experience req253261
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Provide reliable technical assistance...
Additional work includes the development of supporting tools. We value knowledge of design tools (e. Knowledge of software configuration management tools (e. Knowledge of requirements management tools...
Lead, develop and motivate a talented engineering team responsible for the development of Honeywell's SPS products. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will balance team...
Sign up for alerts and get notified when jobs like this are posted.
Enter Email address
Join The Talent Honeywell CommunityHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.