Brp Mexico Sa. De Cv.
BRP MEXICO SA. DE CV.Solicita: Welding Engineer 2nd shiftDescripción y RequisitosLIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats,
Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
Engineering position responsible for processes implementation, balancing, tooling and equipment for Fabrication.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strong 360 relationships and Synergy.
• Create a safe work environment.
• Introduction of new platforms and/or model year changes
• Deliver products on time inside specification.
• Asses and release 2D drawings.
• Built, maintain and improve VSM.
• Design and procure tooling and welding fixtures that meets safety and quality standards.
• Optimize theoretical work content to implement it into the operations.
• Follow a problem solving and continuous improvement methodology.
• Implement short and long term improvements.
• Support day to day operations.
• Asses opportunity areas to increment technological innovation and cost effectiveness.
• PDCA on: • Line balancing and capacity.
• Production processes & welding sequences
• Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electromechanical, Industrial or Mechatronic).
• Bilingual (70% English & Spanish), both oral and written.
• Six Sigma methodologies.
• 3D Modeling Software (Catia a plus).
• Welding knowledge. (TIG-MIG a plus).
• GD&T; knowledge.
• Experience 3 years or more