Ciénega de Flores
Administer and maintain LWTA's SAP WM systems to ensure that they function reliably and in accordance with user needs. Install and configure SAP WM systems and associated hardware in accordance with technical specifications. Communicate with system users. Efficiently investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve system problems. When necessary, escalate system problems to more senior staff
SAP WM support for end-users support; provides support for all SAP WM related technologies (hardware & software) required by the company
New Software /Software Installation. Install and set up the new SAP WM equipment in the company
Analyzes and solves different problems related to shipping and receiving functions throughout the company.
Evaluates and implements the new SAP WM technologies (hardware, software) required by the company.
Support documents utilized for shipping and receiving processes; both standard and customer designed.
Work with others to develop, test and implement applications to be used for shipping and receiving processes.
Provides support for homegrown & third-party interfaces and applications.
Similar functions as are required.
Travel to facilities in Mexico, US, and Canada will be required in support of projects.
Qualification for this position:
- At least two years of SAP WM experience; EWM experience is desired
- Experience with SAP modules (IM, PP, SD) that integrate with SAP WM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional, cross-cultural teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Good organization, documentation, and prioritization skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to provide technical support RF hardware and software
- Ability to provide technical support label printer hardware
- Experience with IDocs, ALE and EDI a plus