United Phosphorus Limited (UPL)
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
This position is for a passionate and innovative ERP Specialist coordinator to join our team in support of Corporate Finance. The ERP Specialist Coordinator will provide strategic vision from an IT perspective and partner with Finance Leaders and IT Build/Run colleagues to identify opportunities, define and execute a portfolio of investments, liaison between UPL global service support in Mumbai India and Business Leaders, define intended outcomes, and measure the value we deliver.
The role will engage the appropriate IT and global matrix teams to provide expertise for delivery and to comprehensively understand digital capability needs focusing on portfolio and project planning and the increasing demand for analytical capabilities across Back office areas such as Finance, Business Information, Procurement & HR. In addition, this role will provide strategic vision and develop plans to ensure that industry leading IT technology platforms relevant to financial industry regulations, standards, best practices, and strategies, are leveraged. The role will also formulate innovative digital capability recommendations and influence business direction.
- Fluent English speaker & writer to communicate business needs with IT Global Share Services in India.
- Possess strong SAP skills, FI, CO, BW, SD to support end users needs with global share services based on India.
- Collaborate together with IT global Service delivery and technical resources in the IT organization to monitor progress and ensure successful implementations in a timely manner.
- Experience on global support models attending request and support from global teams (Projects, support, guidelines)
- Strong knowledge on dashboard creation linked SAP information to Qlik Sense.
- Knowledge on SalesForce.com use to improve service to Customers (Internal & Externals)
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Responsible for the strategic planning of long-term (12-36 month) roadmaps identifying digital capabilities that have the greatest impact on Finance
- Responsible for developing strategic, collaborative, and trusted partnerships with Finance leaders and stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Responsible for defining and delivering a portfolio of IT investments and their outcomes that optimize value and cost.
- Work with stakeholders to lead business process assessment, identify improvement opportunities, propose solutions with quantifiable benefits, and develop business cases to initiate projects
- Build business cases for technology capabilities supporting finance that meet near-term and long-term needs. Articulate business value and ROI, and define detailed requirements for those capabilities
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Participate in strategic and budgetary planning processes, prepare and administer work unit operating budgets; provide recommendations on desired policies and goals and implement new/revised programs according to established guidelines.
Participate in field research in pursuit of new solutions and to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of current solutions.
Customers: (Internal and External), Business Units (e.g., wholesale teams, retail teams, supply chain teams, HR, Finance), and key vendors
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree, 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 3 years of leadership experience and 5 years developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience. SAP certification is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a focus on Information Technology, Finance and/or Accounting. Master’s degree ideal
- Proven track record of 5+ years working in large and/or complex IT/Finance programs with background in, or supporting, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Experienced in leading change and a demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments working in a global matrix environment (Must)
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership, with strong abilities in relationship management, and strong financial and analytical skills, as well as excellent business partnering skills required
- Must have experience in financial processes and how they apply to the Agrochemical industry
- Strong experience with aspects of financial reporting cycle including development of annual business plan, financial projections, and SAP (Must)
- Formal project management experience, including experience in estimating, cost/benefit analysis, and agile methodologies (Must)
- Possess strong written and oral presentation skills and the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical teams. Excellent collaboration skills; ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner that will deliver tangible business outcomes (Must)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business processes and to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options
- Ability to effectively elicit complex business requirements in both small and large settings across audiences including business and IT professionals
- Ability to build productive, trusted relationships and influence the scope and direction of initiatives across multiple levels of management and organizational boundaries