Flextronics - The Flex Company
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
The Senior Manager will be based in H ongkong .
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Take care multiple site in China & Indonesia, also will have potential site in India and MX,
- Lead & responsible for MM, ITO, Inventory Level and DPO as major KPI,
- Drive CR (P-15) activity for sites and Customer Engineer/Quality Team,
- Responsible for E&O; claim,100% LvC & LvS,
- Help site to secure SC without shortage & SC alignment among all sites,
- Help new site to establish SC in local supply,
- Lead every Quarterly New Price quotation to Customer, price analysis and explanation to Customer,
- Support new Quote with MM, ITO setting and potential saving for getting new business,
- Ad-hoc project and task support
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor and above degree
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of supply chain management experience or related field, including broad based management and supervision.
- Demonstrates mastery of functional knowledge in relation to other functions and a complete understanding of the function and those of related businesses
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference to practical situations Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Benefits – Annual Leave (from 12 days)
- Term Life / Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance, Group Dental Scheme
- Public Holiday
- 13th Month Payment, Discretionary Quarterly Bonus
- Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Staff Development Training etc
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing