Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Latin America - The Latin America Region of Teleflex is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina, and supports our customers, distributors, sales managers and specialists in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Puerto Rico. The Latin America Region sells a broad spectrum of medical devices and related products in the fields of vascular and interventional access, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. As Teleflex grows and expands its portfolio, we will continue to grow our presence in Latin America. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
SAP & Product Codes Administrator reports to the Director, Sales Operations.
Will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with internal policies and other requirements. In this position, you will perform a range of duties including managing current products status and help support new product launches across all portals for all LATAM markets.
Will take the lead to coordinate with Regulatory, Marketing, Finance and Demand Planning to build a plan on new products codes, changing the status based on marketing or regulatory’s direction. The position will include the use of SAP queries, mass change functions, and be skilled in various master data objects with a special focus on vendor, and material master.
This person will work closely with DMO on new product launches to ensure all products codes have been extended to LATAM markets and then, it will work with sales operations team, finance, and demand planning to ensure products have the appropriate costs and pricing structure. You will also be the point person for our LATAM marketing team to ensure alignment on marketing initiatives related to new product codes and will assist sales operations manager as needed to process Customer Contracts. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator.
• Ensure compliance to master data creation/modification processes.
• Understand system interface architecture which populates master data objects in SAP.
• Provide training and support to business users.
• Provide recommendations to LATAM partners to enhance the quality of master data.
• Provide end user support in conjunction with Central Incident Management to drive resolution for all incident or issue escalations.
• Ensure all product codes are current and DMO training procedures are kept up to date.
• Build a calendar to capture product plans from marketing and regulatory
• Develop a plan to communicate with cross-functional groups to ensure everyone is updated on current product codes status, especially on strategic business initiatives.
• Coordinate with different department managers to review all issues related to Product Status and improve processes and communication where possible.
• Liaise with Americas DMO on various topics relating to SAP requirements relating to the business, including training and approval processes.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• The candidate MUST have previous experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP, Vistex or Quantity Contracts.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
The SAP & Product Codes Administrator is an integral member of the Sales Operations team, and this position partner with cross-functional teams, but specifically, marketing regulatory and demand planning.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude for understanding Spanish, English and Portuguese is a plus, and must have excellent communication skills, business acumen, and the initiative to proactively partner with different departments to ensure every task is coordinated and executed.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• In-depth knowledge of SAP, Vistex or Quantity Contracts.
• Proficiency with all other MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc…).
• Experience with SalesForce.com, a plus.
• Demonstrated strong aptitude to learn new things easily.
• Ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision.
• Ability to present ideas and information in group settings.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.