Honeywell International Inc.
Location: Bangalore, India
Honeywell is building a smarter, safer, and more sustainable world.
That’s the Power of Connected. That’s the Power of Honeywell.
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization.
Our core businesses – Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions, and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now!
Honeywell is uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support critically connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Honeywell is rapidly transforming into a Software Industrial company and we are developing and launching a comprehensive roadmap of critically connected industry-specific solutions that will generate an increasingly significant multi-Billion-dollar portion of the company’s revenue in the next 5 years. Over half of our engineers globally are developing software to augment our extensive and fast-growing Connected technology and services portfolio using the Honeywell Forge.
This position is for talented iOS/Android Developer responsible for designing and coding the mobile applications on iOS / Android platform, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.
- Design and build advanced high-quality applications for the iOS or Android platforms
- Knowledge of react.js
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Perform code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
- Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects. Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code quality.
- Work in an environment of agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle. Learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong mobile experience with:
- Design patterns
- Authentication i.e. OAuth2
- Implementing view animations
- Persistence frameworks i.e. CoreData, Realm, SQLite, Room
- Networking frameworks i.e. Almofire, AFNetworking, OKHttp
- Writing unit tests XCTest (iOS), JUnit (Android), Mockito (Android)
- Logging frameworks
- Crash reporting frameworks i.e. Crashlytics
- Security i.e. keychain, certificate pinning
- Experience and understanding of cloud technologies as well as experience with cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS. (3-5 years)
- Technologist that keeps up on the latest technology, best practices and continues to learn and apply those learning's to the Honeywell environment
- Team player that puts team first, willing to make the difficult decision and have the difficult conversation while providing clear technical recommendations to leadership that is best for the long term.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships across disciplines and across the organization
· Experience with test driven development and Microservices architecture.
· Knowledgeable in common SCM practices, such as branching and code merges
· Ability to work within a Team with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Understanding of Agile practices and ability to use tools such as Jira to enable the delivery of high quality code
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
A Job posting does not exist for this global job code, please work with your HRG to develop one
- JOB ID: req263196
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Email this job
Send this job to yourself or a colleague.
Sign up for alerts and get notified when jobs like this are posted.
Enter Email address
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Join The Talent Honeywell Community
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.