Boehringer Ingelheim España SA
Genesys Support Engineer - Contact Centre Infrastructure : 0000F6VX
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Genesys Support Engineer - Contact Centre Infrastructure.
• Part of support structure of Global Contact Center Infrastructure support operations to ensure service availability 24*7*365.
• Good understanding of networking topologies and their associated interconnectivity with the LAN/WAN infrastructure, Contact Centre, Voice and Video systems etc.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and team player with vendor liaising & analytical skills.
• Responsible for problem management, capacity, availability, change and service level management of Contact Center services being supported.
• The job holder will be qualified as Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications) or equivalent.
• The ideal candidate for this role will have good leadership skills, with appropriate technical expertise
• Experience of at least 10 years with international Telecoms organization, Telecom service provider, large financial organization, large Call Centre.
• Good understanding and hands on experience of at least 5+ years for Genesys troubleshooting L3 support.
• Good understanding of networking topologies and their associated interconnectivity with the LAN/WAN infrastructure, Contact Centre infrastructure.
• A Deep understanding of telephony platforms, both Traditional TDM and IP Telephony (Genesys.)
• Managing IVR and contact center infrastructure (Genesys, SIP, SBC etc).
• Must work with confidence under limited supervision and provide detailed reports
• Conduct regular maintenance of Telecommunication systems and other contact center infrastructure equipment's.
• Manage disaster recovery of Telecommunication infrastructure and installations.
• Manage capacity planning for all telephony services and equipment and setting up Telecommunication infrastructure.
• Regularly review open issues and action items with the internal and external parties.
• Coordinates and supports field personnel regarding installation of hardware/software on various platforms.
• Vendor communication/relationship. Experience on Genesys, Nuance, Cisco etc.
• After hours on-call support is required. These hours can be unpredictable at times.
• Familiar with Voice Bio and Nuance Products
• Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organisational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
• Maintain an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our domain, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Lean) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this
• Understand and follow the ITID/Telecoms/Contact Centre strategy and vision
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.