Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person,
a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M;’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
We are looking for a Maintenancy Factory to work at the Royal Canin plant, located in Virrey del Pino.
The purpose of the position is to carry out preventive and corrective maintenance, improvement, implementation (projects), technical assistance and support in electromechanical matters in the different production processes and services of the Plant.
• Keep the machines running during the shift ensuring:
• Comply with work hours
• Carry out tours and meetings according to the FMOS program (well completed and saved in the folder
• Record data in the Stoppage / Work Order Sheet
• Communicate with colleagues and escalate necessary information.
• Request the corresponding safety and quality permits in each case.
• Care of resources (tools, spare parts)
• Responsible work. (lasting repairs, Maintain order and cleanliness; Use of PPE)
What are we looking for?
• Complete secondary or tertiary studies of related careers (electromechanical, electronic technician, etc)
• Experience in executing preventive and corrective electromechanical maintenance in food industries of mass consumption.
• Handling of forklifts.
• Knowledge of Welding
• Intermediate / advanced English
What can you expect from Mars?
· Our unique culture guided by our Five Principles has made us one of the best places to work in Argentina
· We have been an international family business for more than 100 years. It is this independence that gives us the freedom to think across generations and invest long-term in our business, our people, and the planet.
· Our associates develop their careers working with our incredible brands and people, proud of their work today that will guarantee a better tomorrow.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.