Manager of Sales Operations (Remote) Job in Mexico
Mattermost , Mexico
Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Ubisoft, Samsung, Cigna, BNP, European Commission, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile,
and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
Mattermost is seeking a dynamic, growth-minded Sales Operations Manager to own the day-to-day operations of our global businesses and partner with regional sales leaders on deal support and lead routing. As a key stakeholder in revenue operations and sales enablement, you will leverage a strong foundation of traditional sales and operations best practices, and an openness for iterative innovation to continually improve workflows and promote efficiencies. You are a true team player, committed to continuous improvement, and will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.Responsibilities include:
- You are the liaison between sales and operations and act as the sales process creator, analyst, and optimizer
- You inform and suggest improvements for sales tools and workflows
- You constantly monitor feedback from the sales team to improve the process and promote efficiency
- Drive high priority initiatives including territory optimization, process optimization, forecast modeling
- Deal with day-to-day queries from Sales teams on the CRM system, territories, and generic sales operating procedures
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required
- Design and execute territory assignments and quota setting processes
- Managing commissions calculations for variable compensation sales team and partnering with Accounting on payout
- Manage weekly forecasting process for business partners
- Provide guidance and assist with deal structuring, pricing, non-standard order terms, etc.
- Ensure deals are structured and processed efficiently and align to company policies
- Work closely with Sales, Legal, and Accounting teams on non-standard deals
- Documents standard operating processes
- BA/BS degree, MBA is a plus
- Fluency in English. Another European language like French or German would be highly advantageous but is not required
- You have a well-rounded understanding of typical sales processes and team structures
- Minimum 4-8 years experience in sales operations in high tech, with a minimum of 2 years recent SaaS experience
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- You have a demonstrated data analytics ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions from the results
- You have the ability to suggest and pitch process improvements or suggest efficiencies to improve the sales team performance
- Experience supporting SaaS Sales organizations
- Experience with open source software
- Experience with Salesforce and other CRM tools
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe.We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Australia - Canada - Chile - Finland - Georgia - Germany - India - Mauritius - Philippines - Poland - South Africa - Turkey - Ukraine - Uganda - United Kingdom - United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Information Technology and Services - Toronto, Canada
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Mexico