Flextronics - The Flex Company
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be based in Chennai. The role of Internal Auditor is to perform audits in accordance with Flex’s audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors (“IIA”) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. Internal Auditor will perform risk based internal audits, SOX audits, and other specific reviews as per the Annual Audit Plan. The reviews may be specific to India and may span across regions. The Internal Auditor may be required to assist the Manager/ Senior Manager/ Director, ARMS plan audits,
perform risk assessments and carry our audits of various Flex entities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Perform internal audits and SOX audits remotely or onsite in the assigned geographic region.
- Prepare Risk Assessments for assignments
- Execute audit assignments as instructed by the Manager/ Senior Manager/ Director ARMS.
- Identify and document controls or lack thereof to protect assets from loss, evaluate areas of risk and detect and prevent fraud
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
- Identify, recommend, and reports improvement/continuous improvement opportunities for processes and controls.
- Manage stakeholder relationship, including facilitating meetings, discussions of findings, and presenting draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Prepares timely, well-written audit reports and high-quality presentations
- Meet the Audit Teams key performance indicators such as Report Turn Around Time, opportunities for cash savings to the Company.
- Stay abreast of laws and other regulatory issues that impact corporate governance, controls, relevant accounting principles and Corporate Policies.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with (1-5) years of post-qualification experience. Good if the candidate is a CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
- College Degree: Accounting, Finance or Business and Administration.
- Languages: Strong written and verbal skills in English and, desirable, another language used in the region of assignment.
- IT skills: Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Willing to travel and work with a global team
- Candidate should be flexible for any shift.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Areas of Knowledge: Auditing, General Accounting and Finance
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the various business processes (Financial, Operational)
- Experience in working on Galvanize or Team Mate audit softwares
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
FinanceFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing