Honeywell International Inc.
Location Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TELANGANA STATE, 500019, India Category Engineering Job Id HRD114009
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team recognized for leadership, top innovator and diversity
Exciting Leadership Opportunity within the Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS) organization!
The position is for Lead Systems Engineer for Radar group within in Communication, Navigation & Surveillance COE at HTS India. Key responsibilities include,
· Ability to code in multiple languages preferably expertise in C, C++.
· Having good analytical skills and be able to understand technical product requirements,
carry out requirement analysis
· Proficiency in usage of Requirement management tools such as DOORS.
· Demonstrates expertise in DO-178B embedded software development, integration, Verification and Validation processes.
· Demonstrates ability in statement coverage analysis using tools such as LDRA, TCA etc.
· Demonstrates ability in development tools such as Visual Studio, GCC, DEOS Integration tool and DEOS Debugger
· Demonstrates ability in I/O interfaces like A429, AFDX, and A661, display interfacing, analog and audio interfaces.
· Participates in improvements identification and implementation, participates in process design and is able to modify the existing process to meet the project needs.
· Ability to analyze defects and take corrective actions.
· Presents the results of designs, studies, and projects in terms of new techniques or approaches to subordinates, colleagues, management, and customers.
You Must Have
· B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH – Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
· 5+ years of relevant or equivalent embedded software development experience for avionics systems
· Proficiency in oral and written communications.
· Organizational knowledge of several divisions; in-depth knowledge of one, including products, customers, and contacts.
· Knowledge of lab, simulator and other infrastructure facilities
• Experience leading technical development of junior engineers.
• Understanding various software development lifecycle
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
• Business oriented approach to software development
- JOB ID: HRD114009
- Location: Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,,Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District,Hyderabad,TELANGANA STATE,500019,India
Email this job
Send this job to yourself or a colleague.
Sign up for alerts and get notified when jobs like this are posted.
Enter Email address
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Join The Talent Honeywell Community
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.