Santiago de Querétaro
The BI Engineer is technical role within our IT Analytics team that requires a highly motivated and experienced BI professional to participate and contribute in all areas of advanced reporting & analytics. The BI Engineer is expected to scope, analyze, develop, automate, enhance, and validate BI reporting & analytics, and dashboard solutions in a timely manner.
- Transform complex data sets into meaningful conclusions and recommendations,
- Ability to analyze and extract relevant information from large, complicated data sets of structured and unstructured data.
- Proficiency at producing and maintaining scaled, automated, user-friendly reporting systems and dashboards.
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required, both verbally and written.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, reporting tools and structures to track key metrics
- Work with end users to understand their conceptual needs to production.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, and analyses used to drive key business decisions
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and 4+ years industry experience
- Advanced SQL skills for acquiring and transforming data
- Experience developing and operating large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics using ETL/ELT processes, OLAP technologies, data modeling, SQL
- Proficiency to draw insights from data and clearly communicate (verbal/written) information to stakeholders and senior management as required
- Experience configuring and using Tableau or other business intelligence (BI)
applications to effectively visualize and demonstrate proposed user interface dashboard and scorecard solutions.
- Strong knowledge of ETL design and development using Integration Services (SSIS).
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop (certification preferred) and Tableau Server required
- Competitive pay package
- Life insurance
- savings fund
- health benefits
- food coupons
- paid time-off
- Christmas bonus
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.
▶️ BI (Business Intelligence) Engineer
🖊️ Charger Logistics
📍 Santiago de Querétaro