Charger Logistics is a world-class asset-based carrier, we specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With our diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team at our Mexicali BC, office. Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and responding to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
** English fluency is a must **
Morning shift: Friday to Monday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Evening shift: Friday to Monday from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Friday to Monday from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Prepare and process customs (ACE/ACI/PAPS/PARS) documentation according to outlined rules, regulations and procedures
- Compile and review require customs documentation, such as customs invoices, and certificates of origin (not limited to)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- College diploma or degree.
- Previous administrative logistics, land transportation and service experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Life insurance
- Food coupons
- Christmas bonus
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.