Google is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The Google People Services (GPS) team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers. As a member of our recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Google. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
Entry-level Hiring Recruiters play an essential role in fueling Google’s growth with extraordinary talent. You will implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse entry-level candidate pool. You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
You have an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytical skills. You must have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Work effectively with a large volume of candidates. Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Evaluate skill level and expertise and keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work experience in recruiting, sales or client service role
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently.
- Experience with candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Exposure to HR processes, such as sourcing, interviewing, and candidate evaluation.
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters. Demonstrated ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to Google's recruitment efforts based on client needs.
- Strong passion for working with candidates who are early in their careers.
- Fluent in Portuguese.