Your Responsibilities :
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are :
- Responsible for all listed below activities across , Vaccines and NPI therapies for respective LOCs or assigned
- Understand Products/ strategy and local market and regulatory requirements in order to select, customize and share global content and portfolio sets for Globally Supported and Green table Brands and Local Brands
- Stakeholder engagement across all
- Work with all Contenten Management to ensure alignment with Global content strategies and manage content complexity and adaptation as per local needs
- Provide insights and propose solutions and identification of gaps in global content and/or channels
- Close coordination for promotional portfolio grid finalization and activity planning as per customers
- Develop Content plan and finalize forecasting for all global content selected for localization
- Completion of content briefing in consultation for all responsible brands
- Timely delivery of localized content with high satisfaction rate; Ensure copy approval and content localization in global / local channels in timely manner as per the agreed content plan.
- Tracking progress and execution of E2E campaigns as per the plan with the use of analytics
Our Content Management characterizes by being Coordinates all phases of new product development, including research and design, financing, pricing, marketing, sales and distribution.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor´s degree graduated
- A good understanding of business
- English spoken
- Spanish spoken
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus
- Objective results and customer oriented
- Able to work under pressure planning
- Excellent interpersonal/communications skills to interact
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to 04/16/2021
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy being part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like .