This a home-based position in Mexico City, MX to exclusively manage USA clinical research activities.
Make the right choice and take a leadership role to supervise all clinical aspects of full-service global projects.
- Manage clinical project timelines, milestones, schedules and updates during all project stages
- Report project status updates and progress for a designated region; participate in Projects Review Meetings
- Ensure consistency of all study processes across regions and identify regional differences
- Communicate with Global Project Managers and clients
- Manage project teams in the region, including team building, quality compliance, training and and monitoring of daily activities
- Be a point of contact for contractors and third party vendors
- Contribute to the development and update of project planning documents, essential documents, and project instructions
- Oversee maintenance of study-specific and corporate tracking systems
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Significant experience in Clinical Research and site monitoring
- Experience as a Lead Monitor and ability to supervise project activities as a Regional Lead or equivalent
- Full working proficiency in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project
- Communication, presentation and customer-service skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
- Team-building, leadership and organizational skills
Advance your career in clinical research and lead challenging full-service projects in the USA while growing with a company that puts its people first!
You will get hands-on involvement in every aspect of your studies.