Our client is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Our client has over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries, of whom nearly 100,000 are in India.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Our Client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and dJeep industry-specific expertise, Our Client enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Our Client offers an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Our Client due to its great success at the international level, it has been required to increase its team specialized in technology in the USA.
We are currently searching for a Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree
- Over 3 years of experience.
- Identify Problems.
- Propose solutions to develop a project.
- Understand the business.
- PMI and SCRUM experience
- Planview and Jira experience
- Previous banking experience
- Lead the team or teams of different kinds.
- Manage Resources.
- Coordinate stakeholders/stakeholders of the project.
- Identify constraints.
- Raises and communicates project scope.
- Integrate schedule of activities.
- Define essential activities to maintain an efficient team.
- Responsible for delivering the project on time.
- Identify risks.
- Spanish Native.
- English Intermediate.
- Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.