Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support.
Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
Company leader in Healthcare Diagnostics is searching a new Field Service Engineer who will be responsible to:
- Schedules & Performs periodic Maintenance, Installation, repair and modification equipment within assigned areas of responsibility. Is responsible to maintain all equipment and systems to attain designated product performance metrics. Identifies root cause(s) utilizing comprehensive diagnostics processes and takes appropriate corrective action adhering to defined Complaint Handling Process.
- Maintains all records in accordance with regulatory requirements, this includes following the defined Complaint Handling Procedures relating to complaint identification, documentation, resolution and escalation.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing all assigned company assets that may include but no limited to: tools, part inventory, company vehicle, computer and accessories.
- Supports sales partner efforts to attain business objectives
- Determine technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution.
- Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations.
- This position will also require the individual to assess Customer needs and recommends solutions in accordance with product specifications and customer specifications.
- Manage all territory responsibilities including Preventive Maintenance & upgrades including software & hardware. This position requires the individual to provide service support in the hospital/clinical laboratory environment.