Toluca de Lerdo
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- Understanding business priorities and strategies deploy the volumes projection for the coming 18 months for the cluster (5 countries including andean countries Ecuador, Peru and Colombia). Focusing on main business MEXICO
- Influencing when disagreements occurs with senior managers.
- Risks & Opps management
- Lead MEX S&OP; step 2 meetings with top management.
- Present in Management Comitee Step 5 meeting.
- Ensure product transitions to avoid write offs and slobs-
- New products tracking and volume challenge when necessary.
- Link with Supply Planning to ensure CFR and Inventories best in class levels.
- Capture and integrate last market trends.
- Work under preassure and prioritization as mandatory skills.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in business administration, industrial engineer, and others similar. Additional studies preferred. .
- Solid knoledge of Microsoft Office suite and SAP
- + 6 years of previous experience in similar role
- Able to travel and move
- Advanced English