Role location: Mexico, Argentina, Colombia or Gurgaon preferably
Reporting to: CEO Autos
We are looking for the head of Operational Excellence for OLX Autos to lead the change in driving long term business and finance goals through operational improvements and customer focused data driven strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with 14 countries of OLX Autos to develop and execute near and long-term strategies enabling BU’s operational excellence and consistent approach to business strategy. You will lead a team of 20-30 BI and process excellence professionals to identify, recommend, prioritize, and drive operational improvements across the markets,
working with business leaders and market teams. You are a seasoned leader who is able to influence and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to understand and quantify the impacts of key business decisions and tradeoffs. You are used to working in fast paced environments and able to balance a growth mindset and the unit economics of a business model.
What you will be doing:
● Lead the organization to become more data driven
○ Automate data flow wherever possible and use it to standardize processes in line with customer journey maps
○ Implement tools to track and measure
■ Customer satisfaction or Net Promoter Score
■ Conversion funnels from consumer -> dealer and from dealer -> consumer
■ Consumer and dealer financing
■ Product innovations
■ Other new initiatives
○ Build an integrated customer focused data driven strategy for online/offline product
○ Co-own monthly and quarterly business reviews working with finance
○ Take an active part in strategic planning in collaboration with finance, business, and central teams
○ Establish a center of excellence which will leverage industry standard reengineering principles, methodologies and tools to model, measure,
and quantify improvements and efficiencies.
○ Establish standard operating process across countries and for setting up new cities/countries
○ Lead initiatives to identify and eliminate root causes of defects and opportunities to improve or simplify customer journeys in order to drive
efficiency; establish metrics for, and deliver business process improvements across the BU. Work closely with functional area leadership to
facilitate decisions necessary for success.
○ Obtain alignment with business process owners to identify success criteria and process metrics for new (product) initiatives. Take ownership
of ongoing continuous measurement and monitoring processes.
○ Coach business teams to develop an organizational mindset that drives process improvement, ownership and accountability.
What we are looking for:
● Minimum of ten years of leadership experience, preferably five of which are in a senior leadership role.
● Excellent leadership, project management, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making
and continuous improvement.
● Demonstrated breadth and versatility in functional- and industry segments.
● Demonstrated success initiating change and ability to influence at all levels.
● Excellent organizational, time management, presentation and facilitation skills.
● Proven ability to develop teams and train others in new ways of doing things.
● Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
● Ability to quickly understand complex business systems and processes.
● Strong situational assessment and decision making skills.
This role will lead Bi/Data, Process Excellence and Strategy
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
● Opportunity to work for a global car marketplace that’s transforming the autos industry.
● Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team.
● Competitive Compensation and Incentives
● Excellent Working Environment, Great Culture & Global Exposure.
OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in fast-growing markets. We’re available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 different languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect individuals to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services. Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost everything, boosting local economies.
OLX Autos is a global car marketplace that’s transforming the autos industry. A one-stop solution to buying or selling a car, it’s safe, convenient, and offers guaranteed peace of mind for both buyer and seller. The OLX Autos brand is currently active in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and Peru. OLX Autos incorporates three other brands: CarFirst brand in Pakistan, Cars45 in Nigeria, and webuyanycar.com in the US.
OLX Autos has more than 500 inspection centers and every year, OLX Autos inspects 300,000 vehicles and enables 130,000 vehicle transactions globally.