The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression,
join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Voice Recording Production Support Officer.
The day to day management, support and demand of the HSBC Voice Recording Services provided to the Business, Internal Legal and Compliance stakeholders.
- Managing all service requests from Stakeholders
- Managing escalations, reporting and notification to IT management and stakeholders
- Managing and supporting the voice recording service
- Ensuring processes and documentation is up to date and valid.
- Ensuring all Compliance Assurance and Policy obligations are adhered to in relation to the voice recording service
Main duties and responsibilities the Voice Recording Production Support Officer can be divided in to the following areas: Voice Recording Product and Services, Manage Recorded Users, Legal Retrievals and Voice Recording Infrastructure Services
Voice Recording Product and Services
- Close collaboration and working with Voice Recording stakeholders to drive the continuous development of the service in relation to
Policy and Standards Development (retention, hold, etc)
Operational Model Design support (Service Design/processes)
Support Readiness (inc Support and Maintenance Design)
Development of Training and Guidelines for voice recording
SLA and KPI Definition to ensure minimum standards for operation of the voice recording service
Stakeholder desk end training in relation to tools and systems provided directly to them
- Introduction and development of Voice Recording tools and systems
Leading Stakeholder meetings for requirements gathering
Piloting of new tools and solutions for voice recording team and those provided directly to stakeholders (pre-production)
User Acceptance Testing
Production Acceptance and Sign-off
- Service Improvement Planning
Driving continual service improvement though the use of metrics and controls relating to the management of recorded users
- Risk Management and Audit in relation to the Voice Recording Service
Management of operational risk items
Management of BIA audit and risk management planning
Skills and Knowledge
- Analytical, process oriented worker with very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent functional understanding of voice recording within a regulated environment.
- Vendor product certification.
- At least 5 years’ experience of Verint voice recording services, infrastructure and processes.
- Good understanding but not pre-requisite of IP telephony (Cisco) and Trading solutions (BT)
- Experienced and proficient with full Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SQL and VBA
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Experience within a customer and stakeholder focused service environment
- Degree in Technology
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***