Requisition ID: 16907
Job Location(s): Apodaca, MX, 66600
Danfoss is looking for a Cash Application Analyst to join us at Apodaca, Nuevo Leon facility who will be responsible for posting of banks in system (SAP) for NAM region. Supervise the balance of income accounts in SAP for NAM. Perform analysis and application of payments to keep current customer account, Assist collection with customers in NAM. Analysis orders management to reduce orders hand release in NAM.
- Post payments of banks of companies NAM and balance of accounts (USA and Canada in 9 Company Codes)
- Application of payments in all SAP systems
- Conciliation and application of credit notes
- Closing month process (NAM company code) in income, expense, and intercompany accounts
- Send balance statements to customers weekly to reconcile the account and reduce the overdue and Bad Debt
- Reconcile customer´s balances and provide constant update of account status
- Review unapplied items
- Post internal payment
- Cash pool reconciliation
- Reconciliation of IHB main and clearing accounts
- External Audit Assistant for Finance and Controlling
- Clear and reconcile bank and suspense accounts
- Perform Dunning for customers
- Analysis, evaluation, and Release to Orders
Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong English skills
- Experience within Finance and Accountings functions
- 1 years’ experience in credit management with progressive responsibilities
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Good presentation and facilitating skills
- Strong detail-oriented skills
- Strong multi-tasking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.