If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you as a Accounting Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing tax statutory reporting, general ledger, tax Opinion, transfer price Studies. Analysis of process constraints, tax projects, appropriate level of Tax – Mexico Statutory information to management
About the job:
- Responsible of TAX Opinion, TAX Declarations & Calculation for Statutory Requirements for Mexico.
- Good Control on Statutory General Ledger and Compliances with the Mexico Tax Law.
- Monthly Tax Recovery and Tax Efficiency align with the Mexico Tax Law.
- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements with different legal entities.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for organization Considering all Tax Applications and Tax Benefits.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external & Internal audit processors.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Manage Accounting Operations Including Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Treasury, Internal Control & External Audits.
- Coordinate the preparation of Statutory Regulatory Reporting for Mexico Authorities.
- Research Technical Accounting Issues for Compliances.
- Ensure Quality Control Over Financial Transactions and Financial Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent. TAX Focus.
- Proven working experience as a Tax Support / Coordinator.
- Knowledge of the Accounting Principles and Procedures.
- Experience with General Ledger Functions and the month end / Year end close process.
- Strong Understand Local and Federal TAXES.
- 3+ experience with manufacturing companies in positions with responsibility in areas such as Accounting, TAXES, Accounts Payable, Bank & Accounts Receivable.
- Well Understanding of the MEXICO TAX LAW and Regulations.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Experience in partnering with operations to develop Financial analysis.
- Fluent English Language.
- SAP knowledge
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.