ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is responsible for maintaining Nielsen's statistical designs, ensuring that the activities of Universe Estimation and Sample Design are carried out in time and according to corporate standards and executing the activities within their responsibility with total autonomy.
- Ensure that the performance of tasks relating to RES, SD, feasibilities, etc. be executed timely and with quality.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the data used in the analyzes.
- Provide expert technical assistance to internal clients to solve doubts regarding statistical designs.
- Use statistical methodologies to analyze data
- Innovate from the critical review of statistical designs and market needs.
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Statistician at Nielsen. When you’re working on a global scale, knowledge is key. Our Analytics team helps deliver world- class insights, combining data with expertise Join us.
- Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar
- Desirable: masters or specialization
- Minimum one year of experience managing R and/or Python,
- Knowledge of SQL
- Advanced level of use of Google applications (Sheets, Slides) and Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in sampling and/or large-scale surveys
- Desirable Knowledge of Machine Learning / Neural Networks
- Strong ability to analyze statistical data
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers
- Oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Desirable ability to lead projects
- Ability to interact with multicultural work teams remotely
- Interested in continually learning and adopting new technologies/tools
- Advanced English Level
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.