C2C NA Credit to Cash Analyst – Logistic Analyst Within CP NA, Collections and Logistics department is to enhance the effectiveness of business operations by deliver best in class service level on Accounts Logistics Deductions and Reporting (2) ensuring on going interaction/alignment with Customer Development Teams, Customer Development Finance, Customer Service CAM & Logistics and also the local Credit to Cash team in NA and (3) serving as the primary point of contact for subsidiaries Finance, CS&L; CAM Team and Sales Directors. The NA Credit to Cash Logistics Analyst, reporting to the CBS Mexico C2C Jr. Team Leader and managing mainly Logistics Deductions. Key responsibilities include but are not limited:
Logistics Deductions / Reporting:
- Monitor key performance metrics to measure the quality and efficiency Deductions (Logistics) and Reporting processes.
- Lead the month end process: measure monthly performance against KPIs, prepare summary of commentary, closing meeting slides, Collections, Disputes/Claims Status avoiding impacts on bad debt reserve.
- Correspond with customers, CDO and Credit to Cash Local Team regarding past due balances to resolve credit hold situations and involve CDO/CAM if Revenue/Logistic Analyst unable to get information from customer.
- Determine and recommend new strategies within the Reverse Logistic Process for customers.
- Handling customer request and escalation to local teams (CDO, CS&L;, Local C2C)
- Assisting with deduction resolution and coordinating with local team as required
- Request approval to move status related to Logistics Deductions to a Collectible Status.
- Prepare Logistics Deductions Claims and then monitor progress.
- Monthly Collaboration Meetings with CAM related to Logistics status.
- Escalated with Local CDT Finance
- Dispute Package Process revisit the process to ensure accuracy
- Follow up of disputes sent to the Customer (AP)/to have the payments back.
- Customer Portal to monitor the Status
- Meetings/Calls AP/Customers
- Continuous cross-functional collaboration (Customer Alliance, C2C, O2I & CDT)
- Definition of Roles & Responsibilities - Customer Business Knowledge - Workflows documented for C2C processes
- Track end to end order process (manually):
- Validate shortage and vendor compliance deductions - Identify and follow up on refusals
- Identify Root Causes & actions have been initiated Other activities include: participation and administration of operation and business partnering
- Performing customer Logistics analysis utilizing customer financial documentation, payment history and external (3rd party) data
- Interaction with local teams for approvals of customer credit limits and additional information requirements
- Analyzing and reviewing existing customer payment term change requests
What do you need for the position?
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Administration, Logistics, Commercial or any related field.
- Advanced English Level (80%)
- Google Tools
- 1 year experience in Accounts receivable , Logistics, or Commercial