- Prepares materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers.
- Reviews and analyzes reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis, providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Manages post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Coordinates non-exempt and Entry level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinates day-to-day activities), mentoring, and coaching.
- Manages open order (backlog)
report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic mentoring and coaching skills.