Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
The Accounts Director will lead an experienced team of Account Managers in forging deep customer relationships to drive growth and retention by collaborating with internal partners to deliver exceptional service and a valuable solution.
This leader will help to drive a sustainable pipeline of opportunities to maximize customer satisfaction, and achieve revenue growth aligned to key, strategic and pursuit accounts.
• Lead all aspects of all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end to end customer relationship
• Maintain solid knowledge of Refinitiv propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest
• Build and embed a long-term trusted advisor relationship within their accounts
• Drive growth by expanding Refinitiv footprint within their accounts
• Focus on maintaining overall customer engagement and expanding and retaining managed net revenue
• Drive efficiency in account administration especially for lower value and growth potential accounts
• Manage internal and external stakeholders and maintain networks to negotiate and close deals
As part of the North Latam (México, Colombia, CENAM, Ecuador & Peru) Leadership team:
• Develop and execute on business strategies including sales campaigns, budget responsibilities, staffing, forecasting, to achieve sales, retention & revenue targets.
• Lead strategic planning for territory and provides guidance to sales leadership / staff on account strategies and tactics
• Implement metrics to measure account and team performance
• Lead team to cultivate high level relationships within client organizations
• Onboard and train Account Managers to achieve targets and coaching for performance and employee development
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Demonstrate deep understanding of the customer decision maker’s strategies, priorities and needs
• Proven ability to manage within a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments/organizations and influence at all levels
• Proven track record to deliver results through development of key sales and revenue metrics
• Ability to empower, coach and mentor in a customer facing environment
• Excellent leadership skills with proven track record of attainment of company goals in a fast-paced changing environment
• High level of financial acumen
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.