Lovelace Health Plan
San José Alburquerque
San José Alburquerque, Chih.
Social Worker, Behavioral Health, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM.
We’re hiring for a Social Worker to join our Behavioral Health team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque. Lovelace Medical Center is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Social Worker Responsibilities:
- The Licensed Social Worker assesses the social, psychosocial,
cultural, environmental and financial situations concerning the patient and family.
- He/she is a patient/family advocate, promoting rights and dignity and striving to involve the patient/family in aspects of care as appropriate.
- The Licensed Social Worker also facilitates the acute, rehabilitative, and long-term discharge processes to provide for an optimal age-specific continuum of care for the populations listed below.
Social Worker Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: BS or BA in Social Work
- Desired: Masters Degree in Social Work
- Preferred two years of social work experience, preferable in a medical setting.
- Must be a Licensed MSW. Must have current license as Social Worker from New Mexico Board of Social Work Examiners, and basic life support certification. CCM or ACM preferred.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Psychiatric - Lovelace Medical Center
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.