We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. We are bootstrapped, profitable and totally global. Learn more about our products and how they support our community .
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re working hard to keep our team connected as we continue to support our creative community to thrive.
Keep Placeit templates relevant for our customers,
trendy, high quality and make them the best looking of the industry.
Every template/asset made by their team for a specific track follows a specific aesthetic direction. It’s part of a cohesive whole, visually and conceptually. It looks like Placeit. It looks like a collection. No item inside a track looks out of place or random.
There are no visual mistakes. No pixelation, no poor compositions, no poor alignment, palette choice is good, text color contrast is good, no blurry / over-exposed photos, etc.
What would I work on specifically?
- Decide what type of videos/motion graphics are uploaded to Placeit every week
- Creative brief for motion graphics projects: Briefs must include: visual guidelines, aspect ratio/size, moodboard/examples, suggested fonts, suggested palettes, UI/label names, special features
- Briefs must include some short information on the type of user.
- Feedback & Coaching (creative only)
- Help propose new tracks/niches/style/design trends
- Research new trends, possible templates and analyze sales data
- Help Business Unit Managers with automation/speed up processes
- Monthly reporting and analysis
- At least 5 years of experience as a Creative Director
- Strong experience in Motion Graphics (AE)
- Basic understanding of node-based software
- Fusion (Blackmagic) experience preferred
- Strong experience in Performance Revisions
- Strong experience with creative areas
- Strong design knowledge (color theory, font pairings, animation, etc
- Understanding of content creation flows
- Content production follow up
- Coaching and mentoring
- Project Management experience
- Change management abilities
- Professional-level English required
Personal Competencies Required
- Excellent feedback and coaching skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- People Management.
What we offer
Salary: MAX $48,000 mxn (Monthly/gross) - based on qualifications.
- 30 days Christmas bonus.- 12 vacation days from the first year.- 100% holidays bonus- Inflation adjustment every year: This is in addition to any performance-related raises.- Private Health Insurance (SGMM)- Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)- Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)- Profit-sharing from global Envato once a year: This amount varies from year to year and it’s not guaranteed.- Profit-sharing (Mexican Entity).- Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been twice a year.- Unlimited ebooks/books- Paid for educational courses that relate to your work- Topline equipment
Join our global community
- We’re a BCorp certified business & we believe in succeeding sustainably.
- Your work directly supports the millions of people around the world using Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato.
- Generous parental leave, the flexibility to work & travel (when we’re on the move again), wellness programs and learning opportunities are only a few of the perks we offer.