Querétaro de Arteaga
Collaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
The Order to cash supervisor position is accountable for the ongoing operational performance of Nordson de Mexico Accounting, Accounts Receivable and customer service area, this position interface internally with numerous departments and with levels of management,
and externally with auditors and customers on a daily basis
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Accounts receivable, customer service teams and accounting functions.
- Responsible for overall performance of the team, monitoring their performance, providing timely feedback & assisting them to improve on their identified training needs.
- Monitor and report weekly / monthly / quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs) to executive management
- Responsible for entire OTC process and department functions such as collections, Invoice management, Portal Invoicing, credit management, cash application processes, Sales order entry, order management, AR related management reporting, warranty processing, tax compliance & corresponding internal controls.
- Implement strategies in the OTC processes to reduce DSO and past due invoices
- Assist with both the internal and external audits
- Track and Analyze service delivery metrics, such as order entry turnaround time, order entry accuracy, process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Focus on OTC process efficiency, effectiveness and continuous improvement
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Support accounting and fiscal activities.
- Resolves collection problems by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with accounting major or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 years in SAP Experience (Accounting, order entry and AR modules)
- Proficient in reading/interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit
- Strong people management and team leadership skills
Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience in accounting, customer service and accounts receivable (5 years minimum)
- Experience with SAT Tax processes required by Mexico Government
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player;
- Highly motivated and customer-oriented;
- Be able to work with all levels of staff in all business units;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, Strong computer operation skill
- Focused on continuous learning and developing new skills
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Estimated 15 %
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.