Coordinate advanced cyber security incident investigations, response and remediation activities. Lead the design and implementation of new threat detection uses cases, definition of standard response procedures. Liaise with the IT Security Product Group Managers and Product Managers on the identification and route to market of cyber security innovation.
Support Security Leadership in scouting and engagement of startups and running experiments within the Nestle IT Innovation process focused on IT Security. Server as ambassador for Innovation Outpost to IT Security leadership.
A day in the life of...
- Execution of cyber threat assessments and ad-hoc security reviews and/or investigations.
- Identification of cyber security threads within the Nestlé landscape and workable solutions.
-Design, development and implementation of new analytic methods for detecting threads.
-Conduct advanced computer and network forensic investigations relating to various forms of malware, computer intrusion, theft of information, denial of service, data breaches, etc.
-Detect new developments (inside & outside of the company) in IT Security Technology.
What will make you successful
1. Network security methodologies, tactics, techniques and procedures
2. Security Information Event Management and Threat modeling solutions
3. Information security incident handling and remediation
4. Strong overall knowledge on IS/IT and particularly in security
5. Strong cyber security expertise
6. Team Leadership Experience
7. Innovation, Coaching, and Facilitation Experience
8. Competence in Stakeholder Management
9. Experience in successfully working with startups, incubators and accelerators