Mechanical Maintenance Planner
Altamira Site, MX
Our Company: INEOS Styrolution is a leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene standard and styrenic specialties. Offering excellent production facilities, cutting-edge R&D; centers, international reach, and over 90 years' experience pioneering real change through sustainable solutions, all while makeing the circular economy for styrenics a reality.
- Global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees: 3,600 worldwide
- Production sites:
20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 4 billion EUR in 2020
The Position: Mechanical Maintenance Planner
Planning maintenance activities (internal labor, internal materials, external services & external materials) for mechanical equipment installed in plant, focused in safety, reliability, cost control & Asset care.
Education, and general experience:
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Knowledge in Chemical process, knowledge in Quality and root cause analysis.
+ 3 years of years of experience in planning and execution of Mechanical maintenance program, personnel management.
- Development of maintenance programs
- Personnel management
- SAP System - Maintenance module (Task List, Works Orders Planning, Cost, BOM’s, etc…)
- Microsoft Office management (including M. Project)
- English - medium
1. Optimize resources to develop Mechanical maintenance program.
2. Scheduling responsibilities for Mechanical maintenance weekly plan
3. Ensure Mechanical integrity program executed on time
3. Reduced release time to perform maintenance for most of Mechanical of equipment.
4. Assure the asset reliability based on Preventive & Predictive Mechanical maintenance programs.
5. Responsible for correct maintenance strategy for safely & reliable equipment in operation of Mechanical discipline
6. Apply All the Operative Discipline elements.
7. Maintain SAP work orders spool updated.
8. Compliance with Safety program and initiatives
Must be able to frequently (70-100%) stand, ascend and descend stairs to work closely with the technicians to assistance for daily tasks.
This position occasionally do walkarounds to review the mechanical equipment in the Plant according with the weekly planes.
The Location: This opportunity is located in Altamira, Tam. México
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay and bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, life and accidental death insurance plans
- 401K with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
- We provide equal employement opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, maritial status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- We are committed to the safety and personal wellness of all our employees
- We recognize success and reward achievements
- We support employees who are passionate about success and motivated.
- We offer a positive learning environment and encourage the sharing of best practices
- We produce materials that are necessary for our daily lives
- We contribute to the communities in which we operate and donate to organizations our employees care about
- We foster teamwork and safe, positive working environments
We are excited to hear from you and to share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team