Our Company: INEOS Styrolution is a leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene standard and styrenic specialties. Offering excellent production facilities, cutting-edge R&D; centers, international reach, and over 90 years' experience pioneering real change through sustainable solutions, all while makeing the circular economy for styrenics a reality.
- Global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees: 3,600 worldwide
- Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 4 billion EUR in 2020
The Position: Process Ingineer - Maintain the reliability of the production process through component personnel and statistical controls; as well as the administration of the recipes of the products in order to ensure their availability within the Quality System of the Plant.
+ 3 years of experience on chemical process plants
Knowledge in Safety & Quality
- Control of chemical processes and plastics transformation
- Statistical processes control
- Process safety
- Development and monitoring of investment projects
- English language advanced level
- SAP System
- Microsoft Office
- Availability and reliability of production and quality recipes.
- Optimization of processes
- Production Process Reliability
- Improve programs and methodologies to optimize production processes.
- Out of control product testing
- Lack of resources for process optimization
- Product out of specification
- Staff skills improvement
- Unforeseen failures in process equipment
This position must be able to do walk around to review process in the Plant.
Must be able to work closely with the Supervisors and Process Operators to assistance for daily tasks and requires by the Plant Manager
The Location: This opportunity is located in Altamira, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay and bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, life and accidental death insurance plans
- 401K with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
- We provide equal employement opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, maritial status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- We are committed to the safety and personal wellness of all our employees
- We recognize success and reward achievements
- We support employees who are passionate about success and motivated.
- We offer a positive learning environment and encourage the sharing of best practices
- We produce materials that are necessary for our daily lives
- We contribute to the communities in which we operate and donate to organizations our employees care about
- We foster teamwork and safe, positive working environments
We are excited to hear from you and to share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team