- Sourcing and interview of positions JG 20 or lower
- Support Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Venezuela and Brazil, Miami
- Administrative coordination for recruitment process for the LAC Region.
- Pay Orders through Sistran-Sise for Talent Acquisition Providers payment (Mexico)
- Candidate care (LAC, Mostly Mexico)
- Background check , Medical Checks Passes and Evaluatest (Psychometric Tests) for Mexico
- New Hires closure process over Workday.
- Vacancies submit on WorkDay Recruiting (Guidance to Hiring Managers)
- Corporate Manuals and documents translations ES-EN, EN-ES.
- Regional KPI’s Recruitment coverage report for Mexico, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Brazil and Venezuela (TA Analytics).
- Contracts procedures for Providers (new and renewal).
- Leader of multiple projects of HR/TA implementation for the region.
- Creation of Compensation proposals over guidelines
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.