True to our name COCUS – CO MPANY FOR CUS TOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailormade to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security. Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the lives of millions across the world. To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion for explorer and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
Our partner has a Mobility Hub to support initiatives related to mobile apps. This Analyst will work within the Porto team, alongside Developers, Product Owners and Test Teams responsible for the enhancement and roll-out of the award-winning our partner Digital Assistant app.
- You will provide analytical support to commercial and product teams, deliver insights and recommendations to help the business make data-driven decisions and contribute to the rapid commercial development of the app. You will be working on apps for our source market teams across Europe, on both the Android and iOS platforms, so there is a vast and growing amount of data at your disposal.
- Performance measurement on both a regular and ad-hoc basis is a key element of the role. This will involve real-time KPI reporting, A/B testing, new feature performance analysis, product exploration, behavioural analysis, and data modelling
- The mobile app forms a central part of our partner strategy and hence performance is seen by all levels of the organisation. You, therefore, need a keen eye for detail but also ensure that any anomalies are identified and explained.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, Adobe Omniture)
- Experience with visualisation tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Data Studio…)
- Manage analysis templates to report on business KPI’s, using information from Google Analytics
- Data analysis. Comparing data sets, identifying valuable customer segments, spotting trends, seeking reasons for reduced conversion rates. Presenting the results as insights and recommendations at a business level
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel, particularly comfortable with functions such as lookups and pivot tables for data mining
- Experience with BigQuery or SQL and comfortable writing complex queries
- A person with a can do attitude and desire to find the best solution in every situation
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, high transactional, complex working environment
- Someone who has a clear passion and enthusiasm for data analysis is commercially aware and target driven
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass - Be healthy/Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus - invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules
- FlexOffice - You choose where you want to work in Portugal!Individual budget for your home office workstation
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation around the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: https://talent.sage.hr/jobs/1e0c0dd4-2776-4875-9024-761b47284704