What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. !
What We Do:
SAP Fieldglass, headquartered in Chicago with global offices in Europe and Australia, offers an engaging workplace for intelligent, hard-working, and innovative individuals.
SAP Fieldglass provides a cloud based Vendor Management System (VMS) that helps companies run effectively through streamlining procurement, management, and payment of their non-employee workforce. We deliver a VMS solution to more than 400 customers worldwide who are running SAP Fieldglass to gain visibility to their external workforce including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work, and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance, and efficiency. We are the leader in our industry and are looking to hire innovative, energetic, and resourceful teammates to ensure that we continue to shape our customers Services Procurement experience.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
- We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in 2017 were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
- Multilingual help desk support is available around the clock 365 days a year – in addition to a dedicated Account Services team.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader – SAP Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog and social media accounts.
- We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
- We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!
Implementation Business Analyst
The SAP Fieldglass Implementation Business Analyst is ultimately responsible for the successful implementation of the project, and the customer-experience along the way. The Business Analyst will be considered a subject matter expert in the SAP Fieldglass application and will be called upon to consult on best practices in the Services Procurement Industry. This role will be based in our Mexico City/Monterrey office.
- Driving customer behavior towards best in class solutions
- Working with project team to present best practice workflows to client/partner
- Leading business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with client/partner
- Building, testing, and demonstrating client/partner business requirements in test site
- Ensuring that client configuration and business requirements documents are accurate, complete, and signed off by client/partner
- Manage configuration of the test and production environments
- Participating in user acceptance testing
- Requesting, analyzing, identifying, communicating, and reconciling gaps in client requirements or data while remaining cognizant of project milestones
- Actively contributing to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, and project participation
We’re Looking For:
The Fieldglass company culture is a very important enabler of our success, and to that end, we are looking for articulate professionals who will thrive in our work environment. The best candidates will possess a can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, a balanced approach to the daily challenges of project work, and a contagious sense of fun.
- Be fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese (Brazilian) is a plus.
- Have 3+ years software implementation/support experience, preferably within a technology organization supporting web hosted applications. SAP Fieldglass application knowledge is a plus
- Have a 3+year experience as a consultant in different industries
- Experience and/or understanding of the Managed Services Provider and/or Vendor Management industry
- Understanding/application of Implementation methodology
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage client expectations
- Willingness and ability to take direction and coaching from teammates
- Ability to think quickly while utilizing documentation and best practices
- Ability to learn complex concepts and subjects under a variety of conditions including formal and informal training as well as on the job coaching and through trial and error
- Demonstrated detail-orientation with strong organizational skills, including the ability to self-manage time and tasks
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients, partners, and internal teams
- Advanced Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, VLookups; exposure to Visual Basic
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Visio, and exposure to MS Project as well as a variety of Internet browsers.
- Experience in SQL queries, basic understanding of relational databases, ad hoc report development is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or Relevant experience preferred
- Ability to travel 30-40%
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.