**About us**: Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe, we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group, owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world's most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat's footprint is rapidly expanding with current operations in Greece, Peru,
Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens, and we are building a second European major hub in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
**About the role**:
We are looking for a highly skilled and reliable professional with strong analytical skills and good business understanding to join our FP&A; team! As a Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist, you will focus on providing valid financial and management information to support the delivery of meaningful insight to management, facilitate decision making and improve our reporting processes.
**What you'll be doing**:
- Prepare and report monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting as requested,
- Support in the analysis of monthly variances (to budget, forecast, prior year) of Mexico Marketplace and New Verticals (Loonshot)
- Support annual budgeting and forecast process
- Overseeing expenditures, providing analysis and ensuring financial data accuracy
- Provide ad hoc analysis on financial data
- Maintain compliance with accounting practices and procedures, monitor financial risks, and maintain strong internal controls
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Participate in the auditing processes and liaise with external auditors
**What you need to have**:
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience preferably in a multinational company
- Knowledge of accounting principles & IFRS standards
- Advanced excel and GSuite skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Excellent reporting, presentation and communication skills
- Teamwork spirit, learning agility and ownership mindset
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
**What's nice to have**:
- Working experience with multinational teams
- SAP is a Big plus
- Building Databases
- Working experience in a similar type of company (fast paced, hitech, international)
**What's in it for you**:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program
- Free lunch at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.