Company Description BlueOptima’s vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers across all industries.
We provide industry-leading objective metrics in software development. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at lower cost, with technology that pushes the limits of what has been done before.
We are a global company which has consistently doubled in headcount and revenue YoY, with no external investment. We currently are located in 4 countries: London, Mexico, India and the US. A total number of 180+ employees (and increasing every day) from 22 different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.
We promote an open minded environment and encourage our employees to create their own success story in this high performance environment.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to continue growing our Engineering team in Guadalajara.
A proven track record in recruiting outstanding Software Engineering talent is a must.
You will lead the Mexico Talent Acquisition team to develop, implement and drive the talent acquisition strategy. You will contribute directly as an end-to-end recruiter while also acting as a talent advisor and key connection to the technical business leaders.
- Lead all types of full-cycle recruiting processes from initial outreach to offer.
- Build innovative sourcing and engagement strategies to attract talent.
- Make decisions and establish KPIs based on data and metric information.
- Lead, train and grow your team of technical recruiters.
- Work closely with global colleagues in contributing to recruitment strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment for a wide range of software engineering roles.
- Confidence leading and motivating teams.
- Motivated to hunt for the best talent while identifying recruitment priorities.
- Experience working with data and KPIs
- Experience in fast software business is ideal
Why Work For Us?*
Our product is unique within the market and, even with the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have still maintained rapid growth within the company. With a large focus on learning and development, we want you to grow alongside us as we strive to be one of the most innovative global SaaS scale-ups today. The future is looking bright!
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid Work From Home Policy
- 25 Vacation Days + 7 Holidays
- Major Medical Insurance
- Social Security Based on 100% payroll
- 30 Aguinaldo Days
- 25% Holiday Bonus
- Global Travel opportunities
- Modern Offices with free coffee, snacks and beer!
Location: Av Naciones Unidas,Vallarta Universidad,Zapopan,Jal.,Mexico, Guadalajara, Jal.