Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle : to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What the role is
We are looking for a Human Resources Officer to ensure that our HR operations in Ecuador are carried on smoothly and effectively in compliance with local and global procedures.
You will work closely with your peers and the HR Business Partners, to contribute to providing a high level of HR support to our stakeholders across a variety of generalist aspects.
Your 'typical day' will have you :
- Providing timely and quality advice and support on generalist HR inquiries.
- Managing and supporting recruitment activities in the Locations
- Providing HR administration support including contract generation, on boarding, contract variations and off boarding;
- Identifying process improvements and involvement in HR projects such as workforce planning, employee engagement and attraction and retention.
- Develop corporate and location (Hotels) plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
What you need for the role
- Strong organisation skills and ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail;
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment;
- Savvy computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly;
- The ability to work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders across the organisation;
- Empathety and positivitity, and be naturally able to build relationships that make a difference;
- An innovative outlook and desire to improve processes and systems;
- Experience in driving recruitment or supporting HR administration (highly regarded)